Burns are the results of severe type of fire accident and it can have physical implication as well. Burns of any degree can be serious if no proper and immediate first aid is provided to the suffering people. However, first degree burns are least harmful and they do not need serious measures to tackle. People suffering from these burns and people treating then need no make a fuss in case of the first degree burn.
The burn should be cooled with cool running water. It can bring greater amount of comfort to the person suffering from burns. The area should be washed properly with soft cotton and then it should be treated with cooling ointment like Burnol or Aloe Vera. Some more ointments of such kind are available in the market and you can get them from the medicine shop. However, it is safe not to give any medicine without taking advice of a doctor.
Cancer is certainly one of the most terrifying diseases taking many lives each year. Surgery, radiations or chemotherapy etc are applied to treat cancer usually. But they can have certain side effects which are not welcomed. Thus more people are tending to exercises to work the muscular system of the body. A lot of people do not know the fact that apart from body strength, the muscle tissues have a key function in protecting the body against any disease.
According to the research, right exercises can not only fight cancer, but it can also help to recover from the harmful effects of cancer treatment. The typical cancer treatments may cause tremendous fatigue which can be recovered by exercise. Proper exercise can reduce the insulin level in your blood which in turn lowers the threat of cancer and its consequences. Exercise helps to build a strong immune system that can prevent cancer.
Among several types of skin disorder, acne is one which is most commonly affecting skin of teenagers. There are many ways by which a person suffering from acne scars can get rid of it. Acne scar is basically dead skin cells which are deposited only on the upper layer of the skin. With the help of laser therapy the acne formation can be reduced along with the scar marks. Under this technology, the dermatologist focuses laser beam on the areas affected by acne thereby brining reduction in scars. Scars can also be removed by applying acne face mask once or twice in a week.
Acne gel is another way by which one can get rid of acne scars. Acne gel should be applied gently on skin and then rinse your face with water. This practice is beneficial in reducing acne scars. Mechanical abrasion treatments are also given to patients when laser beam do not work. This treatment is painful and hence local anesthesia is given to patient before treatment.
Gallstone attacks are caused due to many reasons and causes. Common signs include-:
1. Irritations in Gallbladder which causes inflammation and formation of biles across the bladder. Cholecystitis occurs and the system is corrupted.
2. Biliary colic occurs when intestine are blocked and stones are formed in the body as they do not get passage to transmit the waste to kidney.
3. Hepatic ducts causes attacks.
4. Cystic duct and bile duct are blocked and cannot transmit vice versa.
5. Pancreatitis signs are encountered because enzymes are blocked and cannot be transmitted.
6. Abdominal bloating.
7. Pain and inflammation when fats are consumed and digested in the body.
8. Indigestion, Gas formation, and Belching.
9. People often complain of severe burning when going to toilet. They also report sweating and itching in lower part of the body.
It is important to cure the attacks when these signs appear.
Pregnant women should take following preventions and treatment to cure flu and cold to have a normal delivery. This includes-:
• Rest is the important element and any form of taking load both physical and mental should be avoided
• The environment must be clean and adequate to avoid symptoms of flu. It is always advisable to rent a special cottage available in most of the hospitals
• People suffering from cold and flu should not come near to pregnant women
• She must intake good amount of fluid to promote generation of toxins on the body
• Vitamin C oriented food must be consumed, Patients should not consume stale or unhealthy food items
• Warm salt gargle should be done to avoid flu and cold
• Doctor must prescribed aggressive treatment with dosage of antipyretics to cure flu and cold.
• Antiviral drugs suits best during pregnancy as they help the patients to recover fast without losing energy in the body.
Back pain can leave you in complete mess if it continues to persist for a longer period of time. Consulting a doctor then is a good idea nonetheless. But you may even practice pain management therapies like yoga, acupuncture and massage therapies. Some of the techniques are listed below:
• Use hot pack or cold compress on the injured area for relief.
• Massage therapy helps to improve circulation that relieves soreness in the muscle and relaxes it. But make sure that you consult a professional masseur for genuine results.
• Lose weight if you are bulky. Excess weight puts a pressure on your back and shoulders leading to pain.
• You may take small walks and do stretching flexibility exercises to manage back pain.
• Hydrotherapy is another excellent means of relaxing the muscles and lessening inflammation for everyone.
Besides these, physical therapy with different techniques like, electrical stimulation, cryotherapy, massage etc are also popular.
Athletes and women have a higher risk of suffering from anemia that is caused by deficiency of iron in the body. Though this can be treated quite easily, prevention is always better than cure. To begin with, people with a family history of anemia or those following a vegan diet are at a greater risk to develop this and should take additional steps to safeguard themselves from the same. The best way to go about it is by working out a dietary program that includes iron rich food and other items that are a good source of vitamin B12 such as eggs, sea food, whole wheat grains and red meat.
You can also include beans, spinach and dark chocolate in your diet plan to prevent anemia. Apart from working on your diet, you can consult your physician and ask him to prescribe iron supplements for you. At times, over exercising or crash dieting can also cause anemia and should be avoided at all costs.
Opting for a Hormone Replacement Therapy has lately become a norm among women going through menopause. This therapy is also known by the name of ERT or Estrogen replacement therapy and Menopausal hormone therapy and seeks to stabilize the level of hormones in menopausal women. Menopause marks the end of fertility of a woman and is accompanied with drastic changes in hormone levels that in turn cause symptoms such as dryness of the vagina and hot flashes. With Hormone Replacement Therapy, one can easily relieve these symptoms and also boost body’s immunity against osteoporosis.
Nonetheless Hormone Replacement Therapy has some downsides as well as it can increase the risk of breast cancer, heart disease and stroke. However, this largely depends on the medical history of the patient as well as her lifestyle. Ideally, you should opt for the minimum dose of HRT that your body requires and continue the treatment for the shortest duration possible.
Hair loss has become a common problem among both men and women in today’s times. Though there are a number of over the counter treatments available for treating hair loss, you should go for a product that not only prevents hair fall but also promotes re-growth so that you have a fuller mane. Whether you are suffering from early stage hair loss or a late stage hair loss, you can find an ideal treatment for your condition.
You can select between herbal, homeopathy and allopathic treatment for hair loss. A commonality that you are likely o find in all these hair loss treatments is the application of medicated oil that has been reinforced with hair growth supplements such as saw palmetto and a hair friendly shampoo. You may also need to take oral medication to take care of the hormonal changes in your body that may be causing hair loss.
We have all heard about naturopathy and its healing properties. However, we are not exactly sure about what it is and how it works. Naturopathy, as the name clearly suggests, is a medical system that uses the healing powers of nature and natural products to treat a particular ailment that a person is suffering from. This holistic medical system ascertains the root cause of a particular disease by understanding the body, mind and spirit of the person.
The naturopathic doctors then use a variety of therapies and techniques such as providing nutrition supplements, herbal medication, homeopathy, and acupuncture or acupressure to treat the same. In naturopathy, spiritual and lifestyle counseling play as important a role as oral medication given to the patient. Detoxification is also an integral part of this form of treatment, where the toxins of the body are flushed out through various processes such as saunas and hydrotherapy.