Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are a very dangerous plague for humans. They can range from those that cause discomfort to those that even claim lives. It is very important that one protects him/her from these at all costs even if its a small rash and not life threatening. It is very embarrassing to go for a cure of STD, so it is better if we can keep away from these by keeping in mind a few preventive measures.
The obvious way to not have STD is to not have sex. However, even if one does have sex, they should definitely know their partner well. It is advised that one should get blood tests done to be completely sure of chances of getting an STD from one’s partner. One should avoid having sex with a stranger and also at the same time make sure that he/she do not have any STD. Allowing the brain to work even in moments of passion can lead to a healthy life.
In the present scenario, many people suffer from heart diseases and while most of it is hereditary some are caused by the diet the person consumes. Boost your immunity by exercising regularly and properly and maintaining a healthy diet.
And by eating healthy, it means eating in small quantities also. Omega oil found in Fish is very healthy for your heart; therefore make it a point to include fish in your diet. Avoid fatty food as it can cause damage to your arteries and also result in cholesterol.
Add whole grains, vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet and among vegetables stick to tomatoes , spinach and other food that are rich in vitamin c and lycopene etc as these help in reducing the risk of heart diseases.
Moderate your alcohol intake as well as exercise regularly and this will surely guarantee you a healthy heart and a healthy life. Even a 15 – 30 minute of cardio exercise daily has immense healthy effect on your heart.
Food that contains phytochemicals, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and fiber is the best food to keep our heart healthy. However foods containing Trans fat and saturated fats should be consumed in a very low proportion. Berries such as raspberries, blueberries, strawberries are one of the top foods that take care of your heart since it consists of large amount of antioxidants which are useful for protecting body cells.
Nuts such as walnuts, pecans and almonds plays a vital role in keeping healthy heart since it contains minerals, vitamin E and mono saturated fats that reduces bad cholesterol from the body. Regular consumption of whole grains including oatmeal, cereals and breads helps in controlling cholesterol levels of your body and also keeps the blood vessels healthy. Olive oil reduces the amount of LDL cholesterol and increases HDL cholesterol and it is also enriched with mono saturated fats. Fruits and green leafy vegetables such as spinach, broccoli and grapefruit keep healthy heart.
Diabetes is a health disorder that results from lack of ability in cells of human body to absorb glucose (sugar). This makes glucose to remain in the blood resulting blood getting harder to flow. The ultimate result is body getting depleted of vital oxygen and other nutrients.
Caring is very important to keep the body healthy after diagnosis of diabetes. Here is what you can do towards diabetes care:
• Eat regularly. Small meals at regular intervals will help. Overeating and eating less can be harmful for the body.
• Do not skip breakfast. This will prevent the body from metabolic problems and insulin resistance.
The meal that you take should be well balanced. It should consist of appropriate amount of protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, fruits and vegetables. This is the best way to keep blood sugar level steady. Include good fats in your diet such as fish and olive oil. Stay away from milk, butter, cheese etc.
Heart rate monitor is a simple device that works towards measuring your heart rate accurately, moderate intensity of your exercise so that you do not overdo it and helps you track your progress. Here are some pros and cons when using a heart rate monitor in your daily exercise regimen:
• It acts like an active training supervisor to motivate you and keep tabs on your activity.
• When you get precise guidance, training a body part specifically in the best pulse zones becomes easy.
• If you are new to training, then a heart rate monitor will prevent you from over training.
• The heart rate monitor can display you the favorable work pulse.
• When working out, excess data can divert your attention.
• Your main attention will be only on the data.
• This will not work properly if you are working in groups.
Distractions can cause accidents.
There are many causes of thickened artery. First, a blockage is created in the artery walls leading to improper functioning of the arteries. Second, it is important to note that hereditary also causes the artery to be thickened. Few of the important causes are stated below-:
• Aneurysm – The blood vessel develops shape of balloon which leads to severe protrusion of alls. It is classified in true and false aneurysm depending upon the affected intact wall.
• Dissection- Aortic dissection is created due to tearing across the aorta walls. Blood vessels are allowed to form a channel leading to mass formation of plaque across the walls which may lead to death also.
• Atherosclerosis – They form plaques around the body leading to formation of bulges around the vessel. The swelling caused due to plaques effects the blood flow which may lead to further complications like heart attack etc.
Coronary thrombosis, more commonly known as heart attack in popular parlance, is a thrombosis or blockage that disrupts the coronary circulation in a human body. This, in turn occurs by the blocking of blood supply to the heart muscles due to the development of a blood clot in one of the coronary arteries. A person suffering from coronary thrombosis will feel acute chest pain behind the breast bone that more often than not radiates towards the left arm.
Unless this thrombosis is removed quickly with medication or heart surgery, the affected heart muscle will not get enough oxygen and cease functioning. The main cause of coronary thrombosis is deposit of fat or cholesterol on the wall of the arteries that harden and become narrower over the course of time. This also affects their elasticity and obstructs the blood flow to the heart muscles. People with high cholesterol levels or those suffering from diabetes and hypertension are at a greater risk of coronary thrombosis.
Cardiovascular complication is one of the most common heart aliments in the world today. Most people get infected with the disease for many reasons. It may result from not taking the proper diet when making food choices. It is also likely to be caused by lack of exercise or neglect of personal fitness activities. Cardiovascular results to other diversified conditions which include; Heart failures, hypertension, high cholesterol, stroke and dvt. Cardiovascular complications can be avoided or kept under total control by application of the following tips:
• Regular consumption of food that is rich in fiber.
• Body weight only to be kept on normal range
• Regular exercises and application body fitting techniques
• Use of mega-3 fish oil in your diet on a regular basis
• Don’t include any form of alcohol in your diet.
• Inclusion of garlic flavor in your diet
• Always try to visit your physician or a regular basis.