After pregnancy, period is often delayed due to natural phenomenon. It is important for women to develop self patience and stay calm and healthy. A cheerful life will only ensure the periods will go smooth and without any hassles. Women must know that child breastfeeding cannot go hand on hand with pregnancy and period may be irregular due to oval actions. It is important that doctors must be consulted however a period of six months is estimated with irregular periods. The pituitary glands may or may not secrete prolactin; which is a common element during milk production.
Hence, it is important for women to stay calm and composed during the pregnancy period. It is always advisable to exercise and do yoga. Sanitary pads must be used to strengthen vagina muscles. Women must keep patience towards pain which will occur when first period arrives after pregnancy. Therefore, women must stay prepared after pregnancy for their periods.
People should build a habit to intake proper ingredients in the right quantity to stay healthy and fit. Following tips are crucial -:
• It is important to have a balanced diet plan in mind. Experienced dieticians can be consulted to prepare a customized plan for you.
• The diet plans promote you to stay fit and fine for longer durations in a step by step manner. Patience is very important because sudden weight loss hinders the hormones and produce horrible results at later stages.
• The plan must have the entire important ingredient like Carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and vitamins.
• It is important to take small meals throughout the day. Three meals are compulsory
• Dinner should be always light and should be taken in the period of 7-8 pm.
• Warm water must be consumed to boost the eating habit.
• Green vegetables, salads, fruits and vegetable items must be consumed in high quantity. People can take a regular intake of fish and lean meat.
Pregnant women should take following preventions and treatment to cure flu and cold to have a normal delivery. This includes-:
• Rest is the important element and any form of taking load both physical and mental should be avoided
• The environment must be clean and adequate to avoid symptoms of flu. It is always advisable to rent a special cottage available in most of the hospitals
• People suffering from cold and flu should not come near to pregnant women
• She must intake good amount of fluid to promote generation of toxins on the body
• Vitamin C oriented food must be consumed, Patients should not consume stale or unhealthy food items
• Warm salt gargle should be done to avoid flu and cold
• Doctor must prescribed aggressive treatment with dosage of antipyretics to cure flu and cold.
• Antiviral drugs suits best during pregnancy as they help the patients to recover fast without losing energy in the body.
Carbohydrates are rich source of energy and it is commonly found in sources like whole meal bread, wholegrain cereals, beans, potatoes, pasta, and other items which include starch. These starch oriented food sources also contain fiber to help in tissue development in body. Protein is available in rich form in fish, milk, eggs, nuts, and other thin meat sources. Fat is available in various forms like cream, butter, thick meat items, biscuits, chocolate, and nuts. Cheese also build fat portion on the body. Vitamin A is available in margarine, cream, and other food stuffs.
Vitamin D is available in food sources like canned and fatty fish and other milk items like cheese, butter, and milk etc. Vitamin E is available in polyunsaturated oils like olive oils, green vegetables, and other sources etc. Iron constituent is available in meat, poultry, cereals, bread, and eggs. People can prepare a table of these sources and apply as per their diet regime to receive maximum benefits.
It is often good for people in USA to try vegetarian food and stay fit and fine. It has been observed that consumption of meat has lead to severe complications like lethargy, cancer, heart diseases etc. You can start your day with oatmeal and skimmed milk. Later, a cup of fruits including apples, low fat dry fruits, and boiled vegetables can be taken. Lunch should contain good portions of proteins and carbohydrates. This include small bowl of rice, green vegetables, salad, and other important items. People can also prepare customized and personalized dishes for lunch and dinner.
Americans can try grilled cheese, stuffed baked tomatoes, soup made from baby corn or simple tomato soup. Pats lovers can also try pasta salad without cream. Other item includes vegetable pizza, sink salad, Broccoli and Cheese Frittatas, Gazpacho, and many other items. People can mix any of the items to have a healthy diet which leads to happy life and active lifestyle.
There are many causes of thickened artery. First, a blockage is created in the artery walls leading to improper functioning of the arteries. Second, it is important to note that hereditary also causes the artery to be thickened. Few of the important causes are stated below-:
• Aneurysm – The blood vessel develops shape of balloon which leads to severe protrusion of alls. It is classified in true and false aneurysm depending upon the affected intact wall.
• Dissection- Aortic dissection is created due to tearing across the aorta walls. Blood vessels are allowed to form a channel leading to mass formation of plaque across the walls which may lead to death also.
• Atherosclerosis – They form plaques around the body leading to formation of bulges around the vessel. The swelling caused due to plaques effects the blood flow which may lead to further complications like heart attack etc.